Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Redesigning

As I am putting the finishing touches on my homepage, I am realizing that several other pages needed more revision. I have taken the initiative to go though our whole site and am trying to make sure everyone's pages follow design guidelines because it was clear to me that a couple group members hadn't done the reading and had little idea as to the concepts of this project. I'm not sure whether I should have left their pages alone or not, but I decided that it was more important to create a well-designed site than to worry about who did what. I'm also working on our proposal memo as I finish up the site, which I hope details all the changes we've made clearly and concisely (and nicely!). It is important to me that our site looks cohesive, follows important design principals, and is overall a better site than the original. Although I wish I had more time to work on this project, and more input from other members, I think that the redesign has come along pretty well despite our time constraints and setbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment